Last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 07:16 am
Chocolate lovers this one is for you. Seriously, this delicious hot chocolate fondant recipe oozes lushness, serve it with vanilla ice cream, it really makes an impression at the dinner table. Willi Wonka eat your heart out!
- 105g Dark Chocolate
- 105g Butter
- 60g Sugar
- 40g Flour
- 2 Whole Eggs plus 2 extra Egg Yolks
Cooking Instructions for Hot Chocolate Fondant
- Over simmering water melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl
- Whisk the eggs, egg yolks and sugar until the volume has doubled (Preferably in an electric mixer – by hand whisking may take a little longer)
- Pour the melted chocolate and butter into the egg mix and whisk together.
- Fold in the flour.
- Line 4-5 ramekins with soft butter and cocoa powder.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until the tops are just firm to touch.
Have a look at our ‘What’s cooking’ category for more recipes
~ Make sure the water in the pan doesn’t touch the bowl!
~ Make sure you line the moulds with butter and cocoa powder for a perfect finish!
SearchGo is an online lifestyle magazine that provides information on every subject imaginable. If you need info … then search and go!